INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT
1. Complete Optional Form 612 (attached) – Optional Application for Federal Employment.
2. Complete Air Force Form 243 (attached) – Statement of Physical Ability
3. Complete Optional Form 306 (attached) – Declaration for Federal Employment
4. For Military Retirees, and prior military submit DD-214.
5. If spouse is active duty military and you have relocated due to PCS, you are entitled to spouse preference, but you must submit a copy of spouse's PCS orders.
Application will remain in file for ninety (90) days, unless you request an extension for consideration. If you do not request this extension, your application will be destroyed. Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by hiring supervisor. Non-select letters are not sent to applicants.
Applications must be completed accurately – INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered for employment. Employers' names, addresses and phone numbers must be complete. Experience blocks start with current employer and work backward. Do not repeat work experience unless you were employed there more than once.
ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED
Mail to: 439 MSG/SV
Equal Opportunity Employer