FITNESS CENTER INFORMATION
The Westover Fitness Center is available for authorized users and guests only. Please enter and exit past the Control Desk.
· Harassment or disregard of directions provided by the center staff will result in immediate removal from the facility and may result in additional disciplinary action.
· Profane or indecent language is inappropriate.
· Appropriate workout attire and athletic shoes are necessary to gain access to the Fitness Center and to use the ellipse. Military uniforms are not considered appropiate workout attire. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. The staff reserves the right to determine what constitutes appropriate attire.
· Only clean, closed-toe athletic shoes with non-marking soles are permitted in activity areas. No street shoes are permitted on the equipment.
· The possession or use of alcohol or illegal drugs (steroids, inhibitors, etc.) is prohibited. The use of tobacco products including smokeless tobacco are also prohibited.
· Beverages are permitted in activity areas only if contained in a resealable, non-glass container.
· Animals are not permitted in the building.
Lockers are available in the men’s and women’s locker rooms. They may only be used on a daily basis. All individuals who wish to use lockers must provide a personal lock. Locks may not remain on lockers overnight! For security reasons locks remaining on lockers at closing will be cut from the locker and discarded. The Westover Fitness Center is not responsible for any items left unattended inside the locker rooms.
The Fitness Center provides towels for those who are using the facility. Everyone using the Fitness Center is required to have a towel in their possession while working out. Towels are also available in the steam/sauna area and users are required to sit on a towel while using the sauna or steaming. Towels must be placed in the appropriate bin upon exiting the Fitness Center. Towels are not to be removed from the Fitness Center. Patrons are permitted to bring their own towels.
To keep the Fitness Center equipment clean, patrons must disinfect the machine at the end of each workout session with paper towels and disinfectant that are provided throughout the Center.
There are no advanced reservations for courts. Courts are reserved on the day of play by calling the fitness center after 7:00am. Voice mail reservations are not recognized. Reservations are made in 1 hour increments. Court 1 reservations are available on the hour and court 2 reservations are available on the half hour. Be on time! If you are 10 minutes late for your court time, you forfeit that time to anyone who is waiting for an open court. Eye protection and safety cords must be used.